• Corresponding Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Answering; conformable; agreeing; suiting; as, corresponding numbers.
- (a.) Carrying on intercourse by letters.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Correspond
• Correspond Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To have intercourse or communion; especially, to hold intercourse or to communicate by sending and receiving letters; -- followed by with.
- (v. i.) To be adapted; to be congruous; to suit; to agree; to fit; to answer; -- followed by to.
- (v. i.) To be like something else in the dimensions and arrangement of its parts; -- followed by with or to; as, concurring figures correspond with each other throughout.
• Correspondingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a corresponding manner; conformably.