• Craping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Crape
• Crap Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In the game of craps, a first throw of the dice in which the total is two, three, or twelve, in which case the caster loses.
• Crape Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thin, crimped stuff, made of raw silk gummed and twisted on the mill. Black crape is much used for mourning garments, also for the dress of some clergymen.
- (n.) To form into ringlets; to curl; to crimp; to friz; as, to crape the hair; to crape silk.