• Craze Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To derange the intellect of; to render insane.
- (v. i.) To crack, as the glazing of porcelain or pottery.
- (v. i.) To be crazed, or to act or appear as one that is crazed; to rave; to become insane.
- (v. t.) To break into pieces; to crush; to grind to powder. See Crase.
- (n.) A strong habitual desire or fancy; a crotchet.
- (n.) A temporary passion or infatuation, as for same new amusement, pursuit, or fashion; as, the bric-a-brac craze; the aesthetic craze.
- (v. t.) To weaken; to impair; to render decrepit.
- (n.) Craziness; insanity.
- (n.) A crack in the glaze or enamel such as is caused by exposure of the pottery to great or irregular heat.
• Craze-mill Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Crazing-mill
• Crazedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A broken state; decrepitude; an impaired state of the intellect.