• Crease Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A line or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance; hence, a similar mark, however produced.
- (n.) One of the lines serving to define the limits of the bowler and the striker.
- (n.) See Creese.
- (v. t.) To make a crease or mark in, as by folding or doubling.
- (n.) The combination of four lines forming a rectangle inclosing either goal, or the inclosed space itself, within which no attacking player is allowed unless the ball is there; -- called also goal crease.
• Creaser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tool for making creases or beads, as in sheet iron, or for rounding small tubes.
- (n.) A tool, or a sewing-machine attachment, for making lines or creases on leather or cloth, as guides to sew by.
- (n.) A tool for making the band impression distinct on the back.
• Creased Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Crease