• Created Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Create
• Creat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An usher to a riding master.
• Create Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring into being; to form out of nothing; to cause to exist.
- (a.) Created; composed; begotten.
- (v. t.) To effect by the agency, and under the laws, of causation; to be the occasion of; to cause; to produce; to form or fashion; to renew.
- (v. t.) To invest with a new form, office, or character; to constitute; to appoint; to make; as, to create one a peer.