• Crick Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The creaking of a door, or a noise resembling it.
- (n.) A painful, spasmodic affection of the muscles of some part of the body, as of the neck or back, rendering it difficult to move the part.
- (n.) A small jackscrew.
• Cricketer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who plays at cricket.
• Cricket Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An orthopterous insect of the genus Gryllus, and allied genera. The males make chirping, musical notes by rubbing together the basal parts of the veins of the front wings.
- (n.) A small false roof, or the raising of a portion of a roof, so as to throw off water from behind an obstacle, such as a chimney.
- (n.) A low stool.
- (n.) A game much played in England, and sometimes in America, with a ball, bats, and wickets, the players being arranged in two contesting parties or sides.
- (v. i.) To play at cricket.