• Cud Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A portion of tobacco held in the mouth and chewed; a quid.
- (n.) That portion of food which is brought up into the mouth by ruminating animals from their first stomach, to be chewed a second time.
- (n.) The first stomach of ruminating beasts.
• Cudgeling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cudgel
• Cudgeler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who beats with a cudgel.
• Cuddle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A close embrace.
- (v. i.) To lie close or snug; to crouch; to nestle.
- (v. t.) To embrace closely; to fondle.