• Curve Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Bent without angles; crooked; curved; as, a curve line; a curve surface.
- (a.) A line described according to some low, and having no finite portion of it a straight line.
- (a.) To bend; to crook; as, to curve a line; to curve a pipe; to cause to swerve from a straight course; as, to curve a ball in pitching it.
- (a.) A bending without angles; that which is bent; a flexure; as, a curve in a railway or canal.
- (v. i.) To bend or turn gradually from a given direction; as, the road curves to the right.
• Curveted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Curvet
• Curveting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Curvet