• Custom Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pay the customs of.
- (n.) Frequent repetition of the same act; way of acting common to many; ordinary manner; habitual practice; usage; method of doing or living.
- (v. i.) To have a custom.
- (n.) Duties or tolls imposed by law on commodities, imported or exported.
- (v. t.) To supply with customers.
- (n.) Habitual buying of goods; practice of frequenting, as a shop, manufactory, etc., for making purchases or giving orders; business support.
- (n.) Long-established practice, considered as unwritten law, and resting for authority on long consent; usage. See Usage, and Prescription.
- (n.) The customary toll, tax, or tribute.
- (v. t.) To make familiar; to accustom.
- (n.) Familiar aquaintance; familiarity.
• Customably Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Usually.
• Customarily Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a customary manner; habitually.