• Dais Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The high or principal table, at the end of a hall, at which the chief guests were seated; also, the chief seat at the high table.
- (n.) A canopy over the seat of a person of dignity.
- (n.) A platform slightly raised above the floor of a hall or large room, giving distinction to the table and seats placed upon it for the chief guests.
• Daisied Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of daisies; adorned with daisies.
• Daisies Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Daisy