• Dandi Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A boatman; an oarsman.
• Dandie Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of a breed of small terriers; -- called also Dandie Dinmont.
- (n.) In Scotts "Guy Mannering", a Border farmer of eccentric but fine character, who owns two terriers claimed to be the progenitors of the Dandie Dinmont terriers.
- (n.) One of a breed of terriers with short legs, long body, and rough coat, originating in the country about the English and Scotch border.
• Dandified Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Made up like a dandy; having the dress or manners of a dandy; buckish.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dandify