• Decision Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An account or report of a conclusion, especially of a legal adjudication or judicial determination of a question or cause; as, a decision of arbitrators; a decision of the Supreme Court.
- (n.) Cutting off; division; detachment of a part.
- (n.) The act of deciding; act of settling or terminating, as a controversy, by giving judgment on the matter at issue; determination, as of a question or doubt; settlement; conclusion.
- (n.) The quality of being decided; prompt and fixed determination; unwavering firmness; as, to manifest great decision.