• Decked Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Deck
• Deck Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) The upper part or top of a mansard roof or curb roof when made nearly flat.
- (v.) The roof of a passenger car.
- (v. t.) To cover; to overspread.
- (v.) The floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or compartments, of a ship. Small vessels have only one deck; larger ships have two or three decks.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
- (v.) A heap or store.
- (v. t.) To dress, as the person; to clothe; especially, to clothe with more than ordinary elegance; to array; to adorn; to embellish.
- (v.) A pack or set of playing cards.
- (n.) A main aeroplane surface, esp. of a biplane or multiplane.