• Declare Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make clear; to free from obscurity.
- (v. t.) To make full statement of, as goods, etc., for the purpose of paying taxes, duties, etc.
- (v. t.) To make declaration of; to assert; to affirm; to set forth; to avow; as, he declares the story to be false.
- (v. t.) To make known by language; to communicate or manifest explicitly and plainly in any way; to exhibit; to publish; to proclaim; to announce.
- (v. i.) To state the plaintiffs cause of action at law in a legal form; as, the plaintiff declares in trespass.
- (v. i.) To make a declaration, or an open and explicit avowal; to proclaim ones self; -- often with for or against; as, victory declares against the allies.
• Declarement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Declaration.
• Declaredness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being declared.