• Deform Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To render displeasing; to deprive of comeliness, grace, or perfection; to dishonor.
- (a.) Deformed; misshapen; shapeless; horrid.
- (v. t.) To spoil the form of; to mar in form; to misshape; to disfigure.
• Deformer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who deforms.
• Deformity Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) The state of being deformed; want of proper form or symmetry; any unnatural form or shape; distortion; irregularity of shape or features; ugliness.
- (a.) Anything that destroys beauty, grace, or propriety; irregularity; absurdity; gross deviation from order or the established laws of propriety; as, deformity in an edifice; deformity of character.