• Defraud Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To deprive of some right, interest, or property, by a deceitful device; to withhold from wrongfully; to injure by embezzlement; to cheat; to overreach; as, to defraud a servant, or a creditor, or the state; -- with of before the thing taken or withheld.
• Defrauder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who defrauds; a cheat; an embezzler; a peculator.
• Defrauding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Defraud
• Defrauded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Defraud