• Delineate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Delineated; portrayed.
- (v. t.) To portray to the mind or understanding by words; to set forth; to describe.
- (v. t.) To indicate by lines drawn in the form or figure of; to represent by sketch, design, or diagram; to sketch out; to portray; to picture; in drawing and engraving, to represent in lines, as with the pen, pencil, or graver; hence, to represent with accuracy and minuteness. See Delineation.
• Delineated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Delineate