• Deliverance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Act of speaking; utterance.
- (n.) The state of being delivered, or freed from restraint.
- (n.) Anything delivered or communicated; esp., an opinion or decision expressed publicly.
- (n.) The act of delivering or freeing from restraint, captivity, peril, and the like; rescue; as, the deliverance of a captive.
- (n.) Act of bringing forth children.
- (n.) Any fact or truth which is decisively attested or intuitively known as a psychological or philosophical datum; as, the deliverance of consciousness.