• Delivered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Deliver
• Deliver Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To deliberate.
- (v. t.) To discover; to show.
- (v. t.) To admit; to allow to pass.
- (v. t.) To give forth in action or exercise; to discharge; as, to deliver a blow; to deliver a broadside, or a ball.
- (v. t.) To free from, or disburden of, young; to relieve of a child in childbirth; to bring forth; -- often with of.
- (v. t.) To set free from restraint; to set at liberty; to release; to liberate, as from control; to give up; to free; to save; to rescue from evil actual or feared; -- often with from or out of; as, to deliver one from captivity, or from fear of death.
- (v. t.) To make over to the knowledge of another; to communicate; to utter; to speak; to impart.
- (v. t.) Free; nimble; sprightly; active.
- (v. t.) To give or transfer; to yield possession or control of; to part with (to); to make over; to commit; to surrender; to resign; -- often with up or over, to or into.