• Demoniac Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A human being possessed by a demon or evil spirit; one whose faculties are directly controlled by a demon.
- (n.) One of a sect of Anabaptists who maintain that the demons or devils will finally be saved.
- (a.) Alt. of Demoniacal
• Demoniacal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Influenced or produced by a demon or evil spirit; as, demoniac or demoniacal power.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or characteristic of, a demon or evil spirit; devilish; as, a demoniac being; demoniacal practices.