• Den Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small cavern or hollow place in the side of a hill, or among rocks; esp., a cave used by a wild beast for shelter or concealment; as, a lions den; a den of robbers.
- (n.) A narrow glen; a ravine; a dell.
- (v. i.) To live in, or as in, a den.
- (n.) Any snug or close retreat where one goes to be alone.
- (n.) A squalid place of resort; a wretched dwelling place; a haunt; as, a den of vice.
• Dendrite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A stone or mineral on or in which are branching figures resembling shrubs or trees, produced by a foreign mineral, usually an oxide of manganese, as in the moss agate; also, a crystallized mineral having an arborescent form, e. g., gold or silver; an arborization.
• Denominable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being denominated or named.