• Departure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Division; separation; putting away.
- (n.) Removal from the present life; death; decease.
- (n.) The distance due east or west which a person or ship passes over in going along an oblique line.
- (n.) The desertion by a party to any pleading of the ground taken by him in his last antecedent pleading, and the adoption of another.
- (n.) Separation or removal from a place; the act or process of departing or going away.
- (n.) Deviation or abandonment, as from or of a rule or course of action, a plan, or a purpose.