• Deport Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To transport; to carry away; to exile; to send into banishment.
- (v. t.) To carry or demean; to conduct; to behave; -- followed by the reflexive pronoun.
- (n.) Behavior; carriage; demeanor; deportment.
• Deportment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Manner of deporting or demeaning ones self; manner of acting; conduct; carriage; especially, manner of acting with respect to the courtesies and duties of life; behavior; demeanor; bearing.
• Deportation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of deporting or exiling, or the state of being deported; banishment; transportation.