• Deranged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Derange
- (a.) Disordered; especially, disordered in mind; crazy; insane.
• Derange Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To disturb in action or function, as a part or organ, or the whole of a machine or organism.
- (v. t.) To put out of place, order, or rank; to disturb the proper arrangement or order of; to throw into disorder, confusion, or embarrassment; to disorder; to disarrange; as, to derange the plans of a commander, or the affairs of a nation.
- (v. t.) To disturb in the orderly or normal action of the intellect; to render insane.