• Dere Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Harm.
- (v. t.) To hurt; to harm; to injure.
• Dereyne Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Same as Darraign.
• Derelict Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tract of land left dry by the sea, and fit for cultivation or use.
- (n.) A thing voluntary abandoned or willfully cast away by its proper owner, especially a ship abandoned at sea.
- (a.) Lost; adrift; hence, wanting; careless; neglectful; unfaithful.
- (a.) Given up or forsaken by the natural owner or guardian; left and abandoned; as, derelict lands.