• Devotion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being devoted; addiction; eager inclination; strong attachment love or affection; zeal; especially, feelings toward God appropriately expressed by acts of worship; devoutness.
- (n.) The act of devoting; consecration.
- (n.) Act of devotedness or devoutness; manifestation of strong attachment; act of worship; prayer.
- (n.) A thing consecrated; an object of devotion.
- (n.) Disposal; power of disposal.
• Devotional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, suited to, or used in, devotion; as, a devotional posture; devotional exercises; a devotional frame of mind.