• Devout Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A devotee.
- (v. t.) Expressing devotion or piety; as, eyes devout; sighs devout; a devout posture.
- (v. t.) Devoted to religion or to religious feelings and duties; absorbed in religious exercises; given to devotion; pious; reverent; religious.
- (v. t.) Warmly devoted; hearty; sincere; earnest; as, devout wishes for ones welfare.
- (n.) A devotional composition, or part of a composition; devotion.
• Devoutful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of devotion.
- (a.) Sacred.