• Dexter Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) On the right-hand side of a shield, i. e., towards the right hand of its wearer. To a spectator in front, as in a pictorial representation, this would be the left side.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or situated on, the right hand; right, as opposed to sinister, or left.
- (n.) One of a breed of small hardy cattle originating from the Kerry breed of Ireland, valuable both for beef and milk. They are usually chiefly black, sometimes red, and somewhat resemble a small shorthorn in build. Called also Dexter Kerry.
• Dexterously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a dexterous manner; skillfully.
• Dexterity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Readiness and grace in physical activity; skill and ease in using the hands; expertness in manual acts; as, dexterity with the chisel.
- (n.) Readiness in the use or control of the mental powers; quickness and skill in managing any complicated or difficult affair; adroitness.
- (n.) Right-handedness.