• Dexterous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Skillful in contrivance; quick at inventing expedients; expert; as, a dexterous manager.
- (a.) Done with dexterity; skillful; artful; as, dexterous management.
- (a.) Ready and expert in the use of the body and limbs; skillful and active with the hands; handy; ready; as, a dexterous hand; a dexterous workman.
• Dexterousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being dexterous; dexterity.
• Dexterously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a dexterous manner; skillfully.