• Diaper Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To ornament with figures, etc., arranged in the pattern called diaper, as cloth in weaving.
- (v. t.) To put a diaper on (a child).
- (n.) Any textile fabric (esp. linen or cotton toweling) woven in diaper pattern. See 2.
- (n.) An infants breechcloth.
- (n.) A towel or napkin for wiping the hands, etc.
- (n.) Surface decoration of any sort which consists of the constant repetition of one or more simple figures or units of design evenly spaced.
- (v. i.) To draw flowers or figures, as upon cloth.
• Diapering Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Diaper, n., 2.