• Dilapidate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring into a condition of decay or partial ruin, by misuse or through neglect; to destroy the fairness and good condition of; -- said of a building.
- (v. i.) To get out of repair; to fall into partial ruin; to become decayed; as, the church was suffered to dilapidate.
- (v. t.) To impair by waste and abuse; to squander.
• Dilapidated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dilapidate
- (a.) Decayed; fallen into partial ruin; injured by bad usage or neglect.