• Diminutive Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Below the average size; very small; little.
- (a.) Expressing diminution; as, a diminutive word.
- (n.) A derivative from a noun, denoting a small or a young object of the same kind with that denoted by the primitive; as, gosling, eaglet, lambkin.
- (n.) Something of very small size or value; an insignificant thing.
- (a.) Tending to diminish.
• Diminutiveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being diminutive; smallness; littleness; minuteness.
• Diminutively Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a diminutive manner.