• Din Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To utter with a din; to repeat noisily; to ding.
- (n.) Loud, confused, harsh noise; a loud, continuous, rattling or clanging sound; clamor; roar.
- (v. i.) To sound with a din; a ding.
- (n.) To strike with confused or clanging sound; to stun with loud and continued noise; to harass with clamor; as, to din the ears with cries.
- (imp.) of Do
• Diner-out Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who often takes his dinner away from home, or in company.
• Dinumeration Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Enumeration.