• Diploma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A letter or writing, usually under seal, conferring some privilege, honor, or power; a document bearing record of a degree conferred by a literary society or educational institution.
• Diplomacy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Dexterity or skill in securing advantages; tact.
- (n.) The art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations (particularly in securing treaties), including the methods and forms usually employed.
- (n.) The body of ministers or envoys resident at a court; the diplomatic body.
• Diplomate Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A diplomatist.
- (v. t.) To invest with a title o/ privilege by diploma.