• Disagree Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be unsuited; to have unfitness; as, medicine sometimes disagrees with the patient; food often disagrees with the stomach or the taste.
- (v. i.) To fail to accord; not to agree; to lack harmony; to differ; to be unlike; to be at variance.
- (v. i.) To differ in opinion; to hold discordant views; to be at controversy; to quarrel.
• Disagreeably Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a disagreeable manner; unsuitably; offensively.
• Disagreeable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Exciting repugnance; offensive to the feelings or senses; displeasing; unpleasant.
- (a.) Not agreeable, conformable, or congruous; contrary; unsuitable.