• Disapprove Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pass unfavorable judgment upon; to condemn by an act of the judgment; to regard as wrong, unsuitable, or inexpedient; to censure; as, to disapprove the conduct of others.
- (v. t.) To refuse official approbation to; to disallow; to decline to sanction; as, the sentence of the court-martial was disapproved by the commander in chief.
• Disapprover Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who disapproves.
• Disapproved Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disapprove