• Disapproving Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disapprove
• Disapprove Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pass unfavorable judgment upon; to condemn by an act of the judgment; to regard as wrong, unsuitable, or inexpedient; to censure; as, to disapprove the conduct of others.
- (v. t.) To refuse official approbation to; to disallow; to decline to sanction; as, the sentence of the court-martial was disapproved by the commander in chief.
• Disapprovingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a disapproving manner.