• Disband Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To become separated, broken up, dissolved, or scattered; especially, to quit military service by breaking up organization.
- (v. t.) To divorce.
- (v. t.) To loose the bands of; to set free; to disunite; to scatter; to disperse; to break up the organization of; especially, to dismiss from military service; as, to disband an army.
• Disbanding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disband
• Disbanded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disband