• Discard Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of discarding; also, the card or cards discarded.
- (v. t.) To cast off as useless or as no longer of service; to dismiss from employment, confidence, or favor; to discharge; to turn away.
- (v. i.) To make a discard.
- (v. t.) To put or thrust away; to reject.
- (v. t.) To throw out of ones hand, as superfluous cards; to lay aside (a card or cards).
• Discarded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Discard
• Discardure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Rejection; dismissal.