• Disclosing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disclose
• Disclose Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To unclose; to open; -- applied esp. to eggs in the sense of to hatch.
- (n.) Disclosure.
- (v. t.) To lay open or expose to view; to cause to appear; to bring to light; to reveal.
- (v. t.) To make known, as that which has been kept secret or hidden; to reveal; to expose; as, events have disclosed his designs.
- (v. t.) To remove a cover or envelope from;; to set free from inclosure; to uncover.