• Discontinue Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To lose continuity or cohesion of parts; to be disrupted or broken off.
- (v. t.) To interrupt the continuance of; to intermit, as a practice or habit; to put an end to; to cause to cease; to cease using, to stop; to leave off.
- (v. i.) To be separated or severed; to part.
• Discontinuee Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One whose possession of an estate is broken off, or discontinued; one whose estate is subject to discontinuance.
• Discontinued Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Discontinue