• Discover Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To manifest without design; to show.
- (v. i.) To discover or show ones self.
- (v. t.) To explore; to examine.
- (v. t.) To obtain for the first time sight or knowledge of, as of a thing existing already, but not perceived or known; to find; to ascertain; to espy; to detect.
- (v. t.) To uncover.
- (v. t.) To disclose; to lay open to view; to make visible; to reveal; to make known; to show (what has been secret, unseen, or unknown).
• Discoverability Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being discoverable.
• Discoverable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being discovered, found out, or perceived; as, many minute animals are discoverable only by the help of the microscope; truths discoverable by human industry.