• Discriminate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To impose unequal tariffs for substantially the same service.
- (v. i.) To make a difference or distinction; to distinguish accurately; as, in judging of evidence, we should be careful to discriminate between probability and slight presumption.
- (a.) Having the difference marked; distinguished by certain tokens.
- (v. t.) To set apart as being different; to mark as different; to separate from another by discerning differences; to distinguish.
- (v. i.) To treat unequally.
• Discriminateness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being discriminated; distinctness.
• Discriminated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Discriminate