• Diseased Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disease
- (a.) Afflicted with disease.
• Disease Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To derange the vital functions of; to afflict with disease or sickness; to disorder; -- used almost exclusively in the participle diseased.
- (n.) An alteration in the state of the body or of some of its organs, interrupting or disturbing the performance of the vital functions, and causing or threatening pain and weakness; malady; affection; illness; sickness; disorder; -- applied figuratively to the mind, to the moral character and habits, to institutions, the state, etc.
- (n.) Lack of ease; uneasiness; trouble; vexation; disquiet.
- (v. t.) To deprive of ease; to disquiet; to trouble; to distress.
• Diseasedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being diseased; a morbid state; sickness.