• Disinherit Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To deprive of heritage; to dispossess.
- (v. t.) To cut off from an inheritance or from hereditary succession; to prevent, as an heir, from coming into possession of any property or right, which, by law or custom, would devolve on him in the course of descent.
• Disinheritance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of disinheriting, or the condition of being; disinherited; disherison.
• Disinheriting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disinherit