• Disinter Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring out, as from a grave or hiding place; to bring from obscurity into view.
- (v. t.) To take out of the grave or tomb; to unbury; to exhume; to dig up.
• Disinterested Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not influenced by regard to personal interest or advantage; free from selfish motive; having no relation of interest or feeling; not biased or prejudiced; as, a disinterested decision or judge.
• Disinterestedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a disinterested manner; without bias or prejudice.