• Disinter Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring out, as from a grave or hiding place; to bring from obscurity into view.
- (v. t.) To take out of the grave or tomb; to unbury; to exhume; to dig up.
• Disinterring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disinter
• Disinterest Definition & Synonyms
- (p. a.) Disinterested.
- (n.) What is contrary to interest or advantage; disadvantage.
- (n.) Indifference to profit; want of regard to private advantage; disinterestedness.
- (v. t.) To divest of interest or interested motives.