• Disinterested Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not influenced by regard to personal interest or advantage; free from selfish motive; having no relation of interest or feeling; not biased or prejudiced; as, a disinterested decision or judge.
• Disinterest Definition & Synonyms
- (p. a.) Disinterested.
- (n.) What is contrary to interest or advantage; disadvantage.
- (n.) Indifference to profit; want of regard to private advantage; disinterestedness.
- (v. t.) To divest of interest or interested motives.
• Disinterestedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a disinterested manner; without bias or prejudice.
• Disinterestedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being disinterested; impartiality.