• Disorderly Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not acting in an orderly way, as the functions of the body or mind.
- (a.) Not complying with the restraints of order and law; tumultuous; unruly; lawless; turbulent; as, disorderly people; disorderly assemblies.
- (a.) Not in order; marked by disorder; disarranged; immethodical; as, the books and papers are in a disorderly state.
- (a.) Offensive to good morals and public decency; notoriously offensive; as, a disorderly house.
- (adv.) In a disorderly manner; without law or order; irregularly; confusedly.