• Disposal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Power or authority to dispose of, determine the condition of, control, etc., especially in the phrase at, or in, the disposal of.
- (n.) Ordering; regulation; adjustment; management; government; direction.
- (n.) Regulation of the fate, condition, application, etc., of anything; the transference of anything into new hands, a new place, condition, etc.; alienation, or parting; as, a disposal of property.
- (n.) The act of disposing, or disposing of, anything; arrangement; orderly distribution; a putting in order; as, the disposal of the troops in two lines.