• Disregard Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of disregarding, or the state of being disregarded; intentional neglect; omission of notice; want of attention; slight.
- (v. t.) Not to regard; to pay no heed to; to omit to take notice of; to neglect to observe; to slight as unworthy of regard or notice; as, to disregard the admonitions of conscience.
• Disregarded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disregard
• Disregarding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disregard
• Disregarder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who disregards.